Access: open access with prior registration
The side event aims to provide the stage for a dynamic dialogue on the challenges and barriers, the lessons learnt but most of all, the success stories of women leaders in PV research.
This event is free to attend and not linked to any EU PVSEC registration. We want to encourage women from all fields of PV to participate in this event, to exchange and discuss their experience and get inspired.
- Presentation: Overview of the state of women in PV
- Panel: Moderated discussions on challenges, opportunities, lesson learned, success stories of women leaders in PV
- Networking: Breakout sessions for discussions
Impulse statement (15 min.)
- Nicola Pearsall, Emerita Professor Northumbria University, EU PVSEC 2020 General Chair
Moderated discussion (45 min.)
- Christine Lins, Executive Director, GWNET (moderator)
- Walburga Hemetsberger, CEO, SolarPower Europe
- Delfina Muñoz, Senior Research and Strategic Project Manager, CEA
- Shivali Dwivedi, Senior Energy Analyst, ICF
- Ifeoma Malo, Founde/CEO, Clean Tech Hub
- Patricia Darez, Managing Director, 350renewables
Register for this free event on zoom and look forward to an inspiring session with leading women in PV research.