Clean Energy Education and Empowerment (C3E) International is a multilateral initiative that aims to advance the transition to a low carbon economy through advancing women’s participation and leadership in the clean energy sector.
In the webinar you will
- get guidance on mentorship and resources to have a career that makes a meaningful impact on our planet.
- be inspired by a new role model in clean energy and meet our new 2020-2022 C3E International Ambassadors.
- learn about the C3E International Initiative and how we can work together to promote scholarships that can help young women pursue a career in clean energy.
You should participate if
- You are considering a career in clean energy.
- You want to get to know exceptional women in clean energy.
- You would like to learn about countries and organizations advancing gender equity in clean energy.
- You are looking for more information about the C3E International Initiative.
- You would like to ask questions to clean energy experts about their career journey.
Submit questions in advance on Twitter by tagging @C3E_Intl_Energy or via email to C3EInternational@hq.doe.gov. You can ask questions during the event on the webinar.