2021 Energy Management Leadership Awards have been announced!
The awards honour top organizations that have successfully used energy management systems to transform the way they use energy while also reaping substantial business benefits. During the Awards ceremony on 9th December 2021, energy ministries and international organizations will provide insight into the role that energy management systems play into larger decarbonization efforts at organizational, national, and international levels.
Recipients of the Award of Excellence will be formally recognized during the CEM Global Energy Management Leadership and Impact webinar, scheduled on 9 December 2021, see local times. Click here to register!
Agenda and Invited Speakers (subject to change)
- Remarks from the CEM and its Members
- Value of energy management – representatives from the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO).
- Presentation of awards by energy ministries and international organizations
- Acceptance remarks from 2021 Award of Excellence recipients:
- Kuala Lumpur Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Dubai Municipality (United Arab Emirates)
- Abastible S.A. (Chile)
- JW Marriott, Washington, DC (United States of America)
- Remarks from energy ministries on national energy management initiatives
The Clean Energy Ministerial (CEM) Energy Management Leadership Awards is a prestigious global awards program to raise awareness of ISO 50001-certified energy management systems and the many benefits they provide. Now in its sixth year, the competition has published more than 200 ISO 50001 case studies representing 105 countries or economies and across 50 sectors—from cement, iron and steel, chemical manufacturing, and power plants to airports, municipalities, healthcare systems, and hospitality companies.